Monday, September 28, 2009

Grinding

I tried to grind this last weekend of the month. Played about 13hrs, results were not bad, but they could have been wayyyy better. Tons of badbeats. The expected value got a hugeee gap in comparison with my actual winnings.

Heres are the graphs for the weekend and for the overall month:





Here are two coolers:

Cooler#1

Cooler#2

Non-poker related: Im going to be attending to a conference in D.C., so thats the reason why Ive been playing lately. I wanna have money to blow up over there.

I also started writting my personal statement. Im going to be applying this fall to transfer. I decided that Im going to apply to MIT, UCI, UCLA, Berkeley, Stanford, and Duke university.

Im also gonna be going to Colombia on December. My brother is graduating from med school! Im probably gonna be bragging about having a brother who is a doctor for a couple of months!

That's all for now!

GL @ the tables

-L3inad

No comments: